You can automate Accounts Receivable processes effectively by choosing an A/R automation platform that increases your efficiency. Eliminate manual A/R processes with the following tips:
- Determine specific goals for A/R automation.
- Designate a team with varied backgrounds to take charge of the transition.
- Encourage collaboration across the organization and understand how automation affects different functions or departments.
- Allow your team to experiment with different A/R automation tools.
What to Look for in A/R Automation Software
Using the right A/R automation software is vital for the success of an automation project. Ask yourself these questions to help you find the right A/R automation tool:
- How does the tool handle buyer onboarding?
- Does it include automated credit checking?
- What can customers do from the buyer portal?
- Can you and your customers view open invoices and access their purchase history?
- Is there an option to autopay or connect payment information?
- Does the tool allow you to automatically issue invoices and reconcile data electronically?
- Does your A/R management tool make it convenient to manage accounts when extending trade credit or net terms?
Apruve combines A/R and trade credit management into an automated solution, allowing you to effortlessly extend net terms and collect payments faster. Discover how Apruve cuts down A/R and credit costs by 50% through automation.