Guest Post on Apruve's Blog
Thank you for your interest to post on the Apruve blog. We have a vast subscriber network of B2B marketing, eCommerce and finance professionals that continue to grow month over month.
If you have fantastic writing and/or design skills, we would be happy to share your content with our following.
To have your content considered for the Apruve blog, it must
meet the following criteria:
- All blogs must be original content, not previously published on the web.
- The blog must link to the sources used in the writing (images, quotes, and data).
- A company can only use a maximum of 1 link back to their website within the body of the blog. This link cannot be perceived as a sales pitch or a link that does not make sense for the content of the blog.
- A post cannot be a blatant advertisement for a company. Company logos or product images are not allowed, along with repeat mentions of a company or product.
- The post must be grammatically correct.
- Topics must be B2B RELATED, and helpful to readers in one or more of the following areas:
- B2B Marketing
- B2B Sales
- eCommerce (B2B when possible)
- Business Finance
- Typical blog posts must meet a minimum of 800 words. If the post is an infographic, a minimum of 300 words is needed.
- Guest post authors cannot be a competitor of Apruve or its partners.
- We prefer to not repeat blog posts, be sure to do a site search of your topic before submission. This can be done by Googling: site:blog.apruve.com [your topic]
- The vast majority of our readers are experienced business professionals, basic / general knowledge article submissions that do not offer new insight or actionable knowledge will be denied from publishing.
- If your content is published on Apruve's blog it can NOT be posted on your blog, LinkedIn or inbound.org afterward. You are allowed to share and promote.
- Apruve reserves the right to deny a post for any reason or manipulate it in a way to fit our branding.
- Apruve may add Calls-to-Action, ebooks, whitepapers, or other downloadable content to the post without approval from the author.