Guest Post on Apruve's Blog
Thank you for your interest to post on the Apruve blog. We have a vast subscriber network of B2B marketing, eCommerce and financial professionals that continue to grow month over month. If you have fantastic writing and/or design skills, we would be happy to share your content with our following of business professionals.
To have your content considered for the Apruve blog, it must meet the following criteria:
- All blogs must be original content, not previously published on the web.
- The blog must link to the sources used in the writing (images, quotes, and data).
- A company can only use a maximum of 1 link back to their website within the body of the blog. Another link will be in the author byline.
- A post can not be a blatant advertisement for a company. Company logos or product images are not allowed, along with repeat mentions of a company or product.
- Post must be grammatically correct.
- Topics must be helpful to readers in one or more of the following areas:
- B2B Marketing
- B2B Sales
- eCommerce (B2B when possible)
- Business Finance
- Typical blog posts must meet a minimum of 800 words. If the post is an infographic, a minimum of 300 words is needed.
- Guest post authors can not be a competitor of Apruve or its direct partners.
To Submit a Post
Please email your completed post to email@example.com
- Please have the post in either an HTML or Doc format.
- Include an author bio, author image, website URL and any social media links you prefer to link to.
- If your content is published on Apruve's blog it can NOT be posted on your blog, LinkedIn or inbound.org afterward. You are allowed to share and promote.
- Apruve reserves the right to deny a post for any reason or manipulate it in a way to fit our branding.
- Apruve may add Calls-to-Action, ebooks, whitepapers, or other downloadable content to the post.